What Is Beyond Academics?
We believe that the student-faculty interaction outside the classroom is very essential for the overall development of the student-academically and attitudinally both. The students have basically three kinds of needs viz. academic, emotional and career needs. The objectives of the “Mentorship Programme “are:
- To provide career and life guidance to students for their holistic development and achievement of their potential
- To inculcate academic excellence in students and provide a positive influence on the career paths of students
- To provide support to students in adjustment to environment and inculcate high personal & moral values
- To achieve dual objectives of transforming students into successful managers & good human beings
- To craft the behavioural games for students with joviality which in turn tone up the organizational skills of students
- Each student shall be assigned to a faculty who shall act as the student mentor. Each student has at least two mentoring sessions with his/her mentor in a month.